Terms and Conditions
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us
Delivery policy - Stocked items we aim to despatch within 2 days for deivery in 5-7 working days depending on location. Items that are made to order, or large/heavy maybe subject to a 4-6 weeks manufacturing leadtime and a 7-14 day delivery time.
For small to medium packages we use courier services, normally UPS. For heavy/bulky items we use specialist frieght forwarding companies. UPS services are trackable, other freight services may not.
Refund/Order cancellation -
Under the Sale Of Goods Act if an item is faulty, it means that it is:-
• not of satisfactory quality
• not fit for purpose
• does not match the retailer’s description.
If an item you have bought is faulty you may be legally entitled to a refund or a repair or replacement. What you are entitled to will depend on a number of factors; contact Consumer Direct for more information.
You do not have a legal right to receive a refund, repair or replacement for any of the reasons listed opposite
• fair wear and tear
• accidental damage or misuse of the item
• if you don’t want the item any more, for example it is the wrong size or colour
• if you knew the item was faulty when you bought it
• if you misused the item and caused a fault
• if you tried to repair the item or had someone else try to repair it, which damaged the item
• if it is over six years since you purchased
the item, or for goods purchased in Scotland, if it is over five years since you discovered the fault.
If you buy an item by mail order, telephone or online you have the same rights if the item is faulty, . You also have an important additional right if you want to return the item: you can cancel your order any time from when you place it up to 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods – even if the item is not faulty.
Some items bought online cannot be returned simply because you change your mind. For more information on Distant Selling Regulations contact Consumer Direct.